Monday, March 17, 2014

day 290


Last Monday I had a busy day. I resumed my Chinese class in the morning, and played mahjong for the first time in the afternoon, it was fun! In the evening I had a book club meeting, so I had a few spare hours, but it wasn't worth it to go home. Since the botanic garden is nearby were I was and it had stopped raining (yes! It started raining yesterday!!), a walk was a good option to spend my time.

El lunes pasado tuve un dia muy entretenido. Hemos vuelto a empezar con las clases de Chino por las mañanas, y por la tarde aprendi a jugar al mahjong, que divertido! Por la tarde tenia una reunion de un club de lectura, asi que tenia unas horas libres, y no merecia la pena irme a casa. Como el botanic garden esta cerca de donde estaba yo, y habia dejado de llover (si!! ayer empezo a llover!!), irme a dar un paseo por alli era una buena opcion.

No comments: