Wednesday, February 26, 2014

day 271


Most of the old-style houses has this kind of stairs. I found out that there was a street near Bugis where the houses were painted in bright colors. I found this street, but it was a disappointment, since all the houses were white now! I know I was in the right place since they were not painted properly, and it was still possible to see the former colors. I hope they are just restoring them or something like that... Anyway, I like this picture.

La mayoria de las casas antiguas tienen escaleras de caracol. Buscando en internet encontre que cerca de Bugis habia una calle donde ademas las casas estaban pintadas de colores. Encontre esta calle, pero me lleve una desilusion, porque todas las casas eran ahora blancas! Estoy segura de que estaba en el sitio correcto, porque aun se notaban los colores originales debajo del blanco. Espero que esten restaurandolas o algo asi... En cualquier caso, me gusta esta foto.

No comments: