Friday, December 27, 2013

day 210


The elephant is one of the emblems of Thailand. Most of the tours included a ride elephant, but we didn't do it, since we both love animals. We had to pick up some people after their ride, and had the chance to see the elephants, and I was really glad of our decision. I don't think I would have enjoyed it. But I did bought a few things with elephant design :)

Los elefantes son uno de los simbolos de Tailandia. La mayoria de los tours incluyen un paseo en elefante, pero nosotros no lo cogimos, ya que a los dos nos gustan mucho los animales. Como tuvimos que recoger a gente que si que lo habia hecho, tuvimos la oportunidad de ver a los elefantes de cerca, y me alegro de nuestra decision. No creo que hubiera disfrutado del paseo. Eso si, compre varias cosas con dibujos de elefantes :)

No comments: