Sunday, July 21, 2013

day 51


On July 9th (day 39) I went with some friends from the AWA's photography group to Arab Street and Sultan Mosque, and we agreed to share our favorite photo from that day. I was checking mines, and I liked one, but there was something wrong, so I tried Black&White and voilà!
I agree now with a friend who thinks that it's better to take a color photograph and then change it, what do you think?

El 9 de julio (dia 39) fui con algunos amigos del grupo de fotografia de la AWA a Arab St y la mezquita Sultan, y quedamos en compartir nuestra mejor foto del dia. Estaba ahora revisando las mias para enviarla, y me gustaba una, pero habia algo que no me convencia, asi que la he puesto en blanco y negro y... voilà!
Segun una amiga, es mejor hacer la foto a color, y luego cambiarla. Al principio no me convencia mucho la idea, pero creo que tiene razon. Que opinais?

No comments: